Thursday, September 19, 2013

New Printer

Hi everyone,
Sorry I didn't get to post earlier this week.  I had a busy weekend and then a terrible sinus headache for two days.  I received my new Zink hAppy printer in the mail right before we left for Ireland so I just got it working when I came home.  I created the two cards below using the new printer.  It is great for cardmakers because you can print right from your phone and the pictures come with a sticky back.  Here are just two cards I completed:

 Thank You Card

New Baby Card
 
 
 

I thought I would post a few more Ireland pictures, too.

A sign in Howth-Glad I wasn't driving

The Castle where BraveHeart was filmed

Fishing Boats in Howth


The Irish Countyside
 
 
Hope you enjoy the pictures and the cards.  I will be working on a few more cards today, so I will post them tomorrow.  Have a great day!  

No comments: