Friday, October 4, 2013

Fun Fall Cards

Hi Everyone,
Hard to believe it is Friday already.  I have been working on some fall cards but it feels like summer right now in Cleveland, Ohio.  I guess we need to enjoy these nice days while we can because the snow will be flying before we know it!  Here are the cards I have been working on:

I love all the fall papers and colors!  This card and the one below are easy to make and really look impressive.  I am trying to stock up on some cards so I am having a great time making them!  And it will be even more fun sharing them.
 

Yellow, my favorite color!
 

This a card I did from a video on www.schoolofscrap.com .  I love the stars and the saying inside. 
 

The saying reminds me of something my dear friend Jeanne Bice always said.
 
 
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Thanks for checking out the blog and my cards.  Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the cards.  If you ever need a special card made-let me know.  Thanks again!!!

No comments: