Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Cards Day 3

Hi everyone!  It is hard to believe it is Friday already!  The days are just flying by.  When I got off work around 1030 tonight, I had to scrape ice off my car windows!  I am not ready for all this winter stuff yet.  The two cards I am posting tonight were made with 2 sheets of the same paper.  I really liked the plaid and the other side had little figures on it in a light blue background,. That's where the snowmen came from.  The paper is by BoBunny and it is called Elf Magic North Pole.

I used wooden embellishments on both cards.  I love the navy blue and green together. And of course the matching envelopes are done in the green plaid.

 
I took these pictures at night and the color has alot of yellow in it.  I will try to take my other pictures in the daylight.
 
I have a new project which I will be trying this December.  I have always made cards and have only done a couple of small scrapbooks.  I will be making a December Daily with my friends at www.schoolofscrap.com.  It should be alot of fun!  I will be returning to Ireland over Christmas so I thought it would be a great time to record the month of December.  I will make sure I post my progress.  I will also post one of my scrapbook attempts on Monday.
 
Thank you all for checking out my blog.  I appreciate it.  I hope you all have a great weekend and I will post again on Monday.

linda

No comments: