Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Cards Day 10-Gift Card Holders

Hi everyone,
HAPPY DECEMBER!!!!!  It is hard to believe it is December already.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend.  Today I am posting some cards that will each hold 3 gift cards or 2 gift cards and a picture.  I learned this technique at www.schoolofscrap.com.  It really is a fun site, anyone can join and I believe you get a free trial week.  They are also doing a "My December" which is open to anyone on Facebook.  Their Facebook page is School of Scrap.

 
These cards were alot of fun to make.  They look really complicated, but once you have done one it is pretty easy.  You do need a double sided cardstock for these cards.  And it is better if your cardstock is not directional.  If you look closely some of the items are upside down because of the way you have to fold the paper.  Have fun with these cards.
 
If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.  You can email me at lindahpd@aol.com or just leave a comment here or on facebook.  Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.  Have a great week!
 
linda
 


No comments: