Friday, December 20, 2013

My December Days 10 through 13

Hi,
I hope everyone had a great week.  Christmas is only 5 days away!!!  I hope you are all ready.  I am still working on My December and trying to keep up until Monday-then I will take lots of pictures but won't be able to make any pages until I get home.


The prompt for Day 10 was do you use bags or boxes for presents.  This year it is bags for me since I can't take any wrapped gifts on the plane.  All my gifts are going in bags.
 
 

Day 11 was organize or clean up one area.  I chose my craft table.  There are a couple before and afters.
 

Day 12 was take a picture of your kitchen now without any cleaning up.  John was helping me make Chex mix so he made the cut.
 

 
The prompt for Day 13 was to make a page about someone you would love to spend another December with.  I chose my mom and dad.  They both passed in 2012 (January and February, about 30 days apart)  We certainly had great Christmas' with them.  They are greatly missed.  This was a hard page to make and I shed a few tears, but I am glad I made it.
 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and I will post pictures and My December pages when I can.  I will be playing catch-up for a little while.  Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.  I will be gone for around 10 days!
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY 2014!!!!!
 
 
linda


No comments: