Saturday, August 9, 2014

Block Cards!

Greetings!
 
 
Hi everyone!  Today I thought I would show you a fun block card technique I found on YouTube .   I love it.  I made two cards using this technique and I have another card made just waiting for decorations. I printed small photos to put on the cards-but you can decorate them anyway you want.  Make them your own!  I think it would be a great way to use up some scraps.  The fun thing about this card is that it folds flat and fits inside an envelope. 
 
Of course I had to make a card with Arthur's picture on it!
 

My son and some Irish pictures.
 
 
The  link for the video I watched is http://youtu.be/4H6Kveu0ctc.  It is really fun to try and find new techniques and make them your own.  In my next post I will show you a combination of a screen fold card and a building block card I put together myself.  Hope you liked the cards and will give this technique a try.  If you have any questions please leave a comment or email me at lindahpd@aol.com.  Have a great day!
 
linda

 



No comments: