Hi, everyone, and welcome to my blog. My post today is part of Laura's Loft November Winter Wonderland Shop and Hop. I am honored to be a guest designer with all these wonderful, talented ladies at Laura's loft. You should have arrived here from Joy Hadden's blog. If not you can go back by clicking the Previous Button or her name.
I am one of the featured guest designer along with Jasmine Burgess. This month we are featuring seasonal products highlighting the upcoming winter and festive holidays. These products can be found at Laura's Loft.
Laura is also having a Winter Wonderland Giveaway, details at the bottom.
Today I am showcasing one of my favorite stamps from Altenew "Thoughts & Reminders" and also from The Greeting Farm "Let It Snow" stamp set and and matching dies. I also have used a fantastic sequin mix called Glacial Bliss.
My first creation is a tag I made using the sentiment from Altenew "Thoughts & Reminders" and the cute little penquin from The Greeting Farm "Let It Snow" stamp set and matching dies.
I watercolored the background on a piece of 140 pound watercolor paper and cut out the tag shape. I stamped the sentiment onto the tag and heat embossed it with black embossing powder. I then stamped the penquin on white card stock, colored it with markers and used the die to cut it out. I also cut out the small red heart with the dies from the set and popped both of them with up. The 3 stars are from the Glacial Bliss sequin mix. This would make a cute addition to any package. Just turn the tag over and write to and from on it.
My next creation is a fun card using only The Greeting Farm "Let It Snow" stamp set and Glacial Bliss sequin mix.
I stamped and embossed the bear onto 140 pound watercolor paper. I then made a mask for the bear and completed the background. I distressed the background using a round piece of card stock as a template and different colors of ink. I then removed the mask on the bear and colored his scarf and cup of cocoa with markers. I used some white flocking on the bear itself. I used white embossing powder and embosed the sentiment and the snowflakes. I used the Glacial Bliss sequin mix to give it a little bling. I then mounted it on a blue and white piece of decorative paper and mounted that onto a top opening A2 card. I found the white embellishment I placed on either side in my stash.
I hope you enjoyed my creations, I had a great time making them.
This is the great prize for the Winter Wonderland Giveway and directions on how to enter.
1. Follow Laura's Loft on IG @InLaurasLoft, like the IG Hop/Giveaway post and tag a friend. as many as you like but one tag per comment(this part is for extra entries), If you do not have IG, say so!
2.Visit & Like Laura's Loft store page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Lauras.Loft.Shop
3. Leave a comment at each stop on the blog hop including Laura's.
After doing these 3 things you need to fill out the rafflecopter to be entered!!
To get to the next artist on the hop just click on the button below. If you get lost, click on the names listed below. Have fun hopping and shopping!!!
1. Laura- http://www.lauralscott.com/winter-wonderland
2. Deana Benson- http://www.designcreativelybling.com/2015/11/winter-wonderland-with-lauras-loft.html
3. Robbie Rubala - http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/search/label/LL
4.debbie Brunssen- http://debbielovestocraft.blogspot.com/2015/11/lauras-loft-winter-wonderland-shop-hop.html?m=1
5. LeeAnn McKinney- http://mimiscraftyabyss.blogspot.com/2015/11/lauras-loft-shop-hop-winter-wonderland.html?m=1
6. Lisa Bedigian - http://royalpumpkinart.blogspot.com/2015/11/winter-wonderland-with-lauras-loft-shop.html
7. Joy Hadden - http://piecesofjoyhadden.blogspot.com/2015/11/winter-wonderland-hop-with-lauras-loft.html
8. Linda Gorman http://dabblesbylinda.blogspot.com/2015/11/winter-wonderland-with-lauras-loft.html
9. Jasmine Burgess http://journeywithjasmine.blogspot.com/2015/11/winter-wonderland-with-lauras-loft.html
10. Cindy Dooley http://wp.me/p5d3NQ-3s
11. Heart of Craft (Emma)- http://heartofcraft.blogspot.com/2015/11/winter-wonderland-with-lauras-shop-and.html
Laura's Loft is featuring the Avery Elle products this month and here is a coupon code to received 20% off of these products. AE20%