Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Box Cards and More

Hello,

I hope everyone had a great week.  Time is certainly speeding by!!!  Last week I worked on finishing an order for a friend and also discovered how to make a box card.

The first card in the post is the order I had to finish.  My customer wanted a card for her sister with cats on it  I made an 5 x 7 card using the eclipse technique.  I love the way it turned out.



The next two cards are box cards that I learned how to make from a tutorial by Maymay Helms on the maymaymadeit.com website.  Maymay made it so easy to follow and I love how they turned out.




This first card used products from Catherine Pooler Designs.  I love the butterflies and the spring feeling it gives.






This card I made for a very special person who loves pink and it going through some rough medical issues now.  I also made matching box envelopes for each card.

It is always fun trying a new technique especially when you love how it turns out!

I am so glad you took the time to check out my blog.  If you have any questions or comments, you can comment here or on my email at lindahpd.aol.  I would love to hear from you.

Just a quick update, my projects were all submitted to RGStudio360 for the design team and the team should be announced by the middle of March.  Please be sure to check RGStudio360 on Facebook and at his new website. He has some amazing digital downloads and some are free!!!

I hope everyone has a great week!  Don't forget the time changes this weekend.  SPRING AHEAD

Happy Creating,

linda





No comments: