Monday, December 16, 2013

My December Days 4 through 9

Hi everyone,

I have been very busy getting ready for Christmas and my trip to Ireland.  I have been working a little everyday on My December album.  I really am having a great time making this.  Here are Days 4-9.


The prompt for Day 4 is a favorite tv show, movie or music that you watch every year.
 

Day 5 Donate something today.  I bought a girl and a boy gift and took them to the Toys for Tots in the TSA office.
 

Day 6 Your front door.  I took picture of my front door and my back door and made them open.  I posted small pitures of the mat and what it looks like at night..
 

Day 7  Five things I don't like about December.


Day 8  Find a red donation bucket and donate.
 

Day 9  Favorite house decorations.
 
 
I really love making this album.  I am being challenged by the prompts and I am trying to do each one.  Some of the pages I have added extra pictures and things that we were doing that day that I wanted to remember.  It is YOUR "My December" so you can make it just how you want to.  If you would like to see all the prompts check SchoolofScrap on Facebook or join the website at www.schoolofscrap.com.   I hope to make a blog post on Friday and then either Sunday or Monday before I leave for Ireland.  I will be checking the prompts and taking lots of pictures over there so I can catch up on my album when I come back.  Thanks for checking out my blog.  Have a great week!
 
linda 

No comments: