Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Craft Haul from the South of France

Hi, Everyone!

I have been to France and back already and I had an amazing time.  My youngest son was married in a little village in the south of France called Eze.  We stayed in a charming city called Mandelieu and that is where I found a great craft store and bought lots of treasures!!!  Here are some pictures:

The store in Mandelieu.



A book to teach cursive to my grand daughter.


These looked interesting so I thought I would try.  They are liquid pigment inks.


Five packs of decorative papers. They have a lot of sparkles on them.


Striped sequins, who knew?


Stencils 


Inside of an adult coloring book.


Cover of the coloring book. 


This last find is from the grocery store.  I love the small pack of BIC Watercolor Pencils!




I had a great time looking through the store!  I only had about an hour but I could have stayed all afternoon.  It was hard deciding what to buy but I only had one bag to bring them home in and that was a carry-on, so I could not make it too heavy.  I am very excited to try some of my new finds out in the next couple of weeks.  I will make sure I post some of my new projects.

I thought I would include a few pictures of the wedding since it was the reason I found myself in France.

 The church in Eze.

 The view from the church.




The happy married couple.


Thanks for checking out my blog!  I will be posting lots more projects and I also have some great new projects from Fun Stampers Journey.  Have a great day!!!  HAPPY FALL!!!

Linda







No comments: