Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Cards

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all had a great weekend.  Days off sure go fast!!!!  I had a busy but productive weekend.  Archivers is going out of business in North Olmsted so I had to stop there yesterday after a Genius Appointment at the Apple Store.  I even cleaned my craft room yesterday to make room for the stuff I bought at Archivers.  I made several cards over the weekend. 

I made this card from a "Sketchie" for a vitual scrap on www.schoolofscrap.com
 

 
A quick birthday card for my son, Michael.  I got to use my Zinc hAppy for this card.  If you look close you can see the Happy Birthday on the printed picture.  It shows up much better in person.
 

 
This is a napkin fold card that I made for a dear friend of mine who is getting married in two weeks.  She loved the card when she got it today!!!
 
 
I can't believe tomorrow is October already!  I hope everyone enjoys looking at the cards and thanks for checking my blog.  Have a great week!!!

No comments: