Monday, September 23, 2013

Pictures in the Park

Hi everyone,

Happy Fall!!!!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I got alot accomplished this weekend, so I guess that was good.  I follow a website called www.schoolofscrap.ning.com and every Monday they have a live scrapbooking/cardmaking session.  I made the birthday card below from one of the weekly sketches they have.  If you check the site out, mention that I sent you.  It is alot of fun.


 
I made this card from a picture I had taken in a nearby park before I left for Ireland.  I was able to get close to the bee without getting stung.  I have several apps on my phone that I can take a picture from my phone and then send it to get printed.  Quick and easy.  It is really fun to be able to make cards with pictures you have taken.
 
I hope everyone enjoyed the card and check out the website I mentioned if you get a chance.  Have a great week!  Thanks for looking at my cards!

No comments: