Friday, September 27, 2013

Some Fun Cards

Hi everyone,

Just got home from work and thought I would post a few of my cards I made this week.  The weather has been so beautiful here in Ohio it was hard to take time to make cards.  In my last post I gave you the website I was part of.  Since I posted it has changed and the website is www.schoolofscrap.com.  You should check it out!  Here are a few of the cards I made this week.  The flower pictures are pictures my sister sent me.  I  love it when I get card ideas sent to me.



 
The first five cards are done from a card sketch challenge and are all layed out the same way.


 
This last card is another napkin fold card for fall.  I love the way it turned out. If you would like to see a certain card, just leave a comment or if you have any questions.  Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Enjoy the weather!
 


No comments: