Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas Cards

Hi everyone.  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  The cards I am posting today were based on a challenge from School of Scrap to use 3 items that I had not used and that were over a year old.  The 3 items I chose are listed below.  They certainly are over a couple of years old.  It was fun finding a way to use these items.


I had an alphabet, snowflake garland and some trim.  Plus a piece of paper I had for a long time.


 
This first card is a 9"x4" card on kraft card stock.  I inked the garland and banner.  I then added blue Stickles to the center of the snow flakes.


This card was based on a "Sketchie" from the School of Scrap.  Here I used the red Christmas trim and cut snowflakes from the garland.  I like using some non-traditional colors in my cards sometimes.
If you are a scrapbooker or card maker, you might like to check out www.schoolofscrap.com.  Right now they are offering a two week free trial and it is a lot of fun. 

Thanks for checking my blog and I hope everyone has a great week.

Linda

No comments: