Monday, October 21, 2013

First Christmas Card of the Season

Hi!  I finally got around to making Christmas Cards.  After painting on Saturday, I could only make one card but I think it turned out great.  The card was made with the new Sizzix die set that makes a flipit card.  It certainly takes all the guess work out of making difficult cards.   The cards are really easy to make with these new dies.




I used a decorated card stock for the base and I love the polka dots!   I think once you have all your papers organized you could use this dies to make a lot of cards fast.  They use a little more paper and I have to remember to have enough paper left to make an envelope.  The cards from these dies are A2 or 5 1/2 by 4 1/4.  I found the dies online at eBay but they should be in the craft stores soon.  Remeber if you need any special cards, let me know.  I hope everyone has a good week.  Rumor has it that we might see our first snowflakes flying here in Cleveland later in the week.  Thanks for checking out my blog!

Linda

No comments: