Friday, October 11, 2013

My Other Hobby, Painting

Hi everyone,
It is another beautiful fall day today!  I hope you all can enjoy it a little, even if it is just going outside on your break.  I just finished painting a serving plate for a friend of mine who holds wine tasting outings in Avon Lake.  Her facebook page is Kreation Station-check it out if you get a chance.  I don't paint alot anymore but I do enjoy it.

 
 

I also worked on some cards this week.  I got a new die cutting set and made the card below.  The other cards I made using fall colors-even though I thought I was through with fall.  I just love all the colors.



 
I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog.  Please join me in hoping the government shutdown is over soon.  It certainly affects me and alot of my friends.  Thanks!!!

No comments: