Monday, October 7, 2013

More Fall Cards

Hi Everyone,
It is Monday again!  WOW!  I made a few cards over the weekend and went to a craft show in Findlay.  I am winding down on making fall cards and starting to think about Christmas.  It will be here before you know it.  So after this week, I will start making Christmas cards.

 
I love all the colors of fall and craft cardstock makes the perfect card for fall colors.
 
 
I took this picture of the moon and thought it would look good in a Halloween card.


 

I do like these napkin fold cards and once you have done a couple, they are really easy to do. 
 
 
I hope everyone has a good week. I will be attending a virtual crop at www.schoolofscrap.com tonight at 8:00PM.  It is alot of fun.  I will post the new cards I make this week.  Join us!   Keep your fingers crossed that the Shutdown ends soon,.  A paycheck would be nice!  Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments: