Monday, October 14, 2013

New Cards

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone had a great weekend!  The weather was beautiful.  I attended one of my dear friend's weddings and it was amazing.  I made a couple of new cards this morning using a "sketchie" from www.schoolofscrap.com.  I have made one other card this size.  They turned out better than I thought they would.  It is fun stepping out of your comfort zone and challenging youself to try something new.

This is the card I made from the "sketchie".  I love the colors.
 



This card is a wedding card I made.  You can put your check or money in this without it being folded.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed these cards and maybe they inspired you to do something that is new and different.  Thanks for checking out my blog!  Have a great week!
 
Linda

No comments: