Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Christmas Cards with the Watercolor Technique

Greetings!
 
 
Hi!  I made these Christmas cards using the watercolor technique.  I like the way they turned out.  I tried using a smaller block on two of them.  I put alot more splatters on these.  You can use an old toothbrush to make the paint splatters, but I used my fingers. I also used my own handwriting with my Copic marker.  Enjoy!
 


Here are the supplies I used to make the cards.  The only item I forgot to show is my black Copic marker that I wrote the sentiments with.

 
Be careful when adding the paint splatters or your fingers might look like this.
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to check my blog.  I hope you enjoy making these as much as I do.  Amy questions, please leave a comment here or email me at lindahpd@aol.com    subject: watercolor technique.  Have a great day!!!
 
linda