Sunday, October 18, 2015

World Card Making Day Entries with the Stamp of Approval Box

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is staying warm.  It is snowing here in Parma, Ohio this morning.  Nothing sticking to the ground but still snowing.  Way toooo early for this!!!!  My post today has cards I made for a Challenge in a group I belong to called StampNation.  When I started the Challenge, I made a challenge for myself to use only items from the Stamp of Approval Box by Catherine Pooler.  Here are the cards:

 USA
 
 CANADA
 
 SWITZERLAND
 
 SCOTLAND
 
 JAPAN
 
 AUSTRALIA
 
 MALAYSIA
 
 FRANCE
 
 GERMANY
 
ISRAEL
 
 
I had a great time making these cards and only using the stamps, dies, and stencil in the Stamp of Approval Box.  If you are interested in either a SOA Box or in StampNation, please check out Catherine Pooler's website.
 
 
Thank you for checking out my blog.  I have some new and exciting things coming up in the near future. I will keep you posted!  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at lindahpd@aol.
 
Have a great day and stay warm!!!!!
 
 
Linda


No comments: