Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Fun Card Using Products from Laura's Loft

Hi everyone,


 Today I am featuring a card made from products that can be purchased at Laura's Loft.  I am very proud to be a member of the Design Team at Laura's Loft.  I am in the company of many great card designers!!!
 
Here is the wintry card I made.
 
 

 For this card I used The Newton's Nook Designs Stamp Set "Frozen Friends", Glacial Bliss Sequin Mix, and WOW! Nice Ice Blue Embossing Powder.  I absolutely love the way it turned out!!!

I cut a white piece of card stock to 3 3/4" by 5 ".  I stamped and colored the snowman.  I made a mask using masking paper to cover the snowman and inked the blue background over the mask. I stamped the snowflakes with a clear ink and sprinkled on WOW! Nice Ice Blue Embossing Powder.  I then heat embossed the snowflakes.  I glued sequins from the Glacial Bliss Sequin Mix and added a sentiment.  I cut a piece of black card stock to 4' by 5 1/4" to frame the white card stock.  I then placed this on an A2 card base made with white card stock.

I love the products available at Laura's Loft.  This stamp set can be used all winter long.!  I hope you enjoyed my card.  If you have any questions, leave a comment or send then to lindahpd@aol.com 
 
HAPPY CARD MAKING!!!
 
 
Linda
 




No comments: