Wednesday, January 6, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays New Release

 Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to be included in the release of the Girlfriends Collection from CAS-ual Fridays that was first introduced in the Friendship Stamp of Approval Box by Catherine Pooler.  CAS-ual Fridays is an awesome company with a great line of stamps and dies.  I loved working with this collection!

This is the first card I made for this release I used the Girlfriend Stamp Set and the Curtis Background Stamp.


I wanted this card to have a faded, blended look so I used distress inks with these great stamps from CAS-ual Fridays.  I used a stamping tool and inked just parts of the Curtis Background Stamp to get the different colors.  I then stamped the sayings and friend from the Girlfriend Stamp Set using the same ink.  I used some enamel dots to add a little texture to the card. 

I also made two other cards using stamps and dies from this release.


 
 I used the FRI-DIES Tag Buddies Die and the Girlfriend Stamp Set.  The tag dies are so much fun and come in three sizes.  I love using the tags on packages, too!
 
 
For this card,  I used the FRI-DIES Friend die and cut it out of watercolor paper.  I also cut it out of cardstock and applied silver foil to the "f" and gold to the "riend". After watercoloring the background,  I  used the in-lay technique and placed the letters (friend) into the watercolor paper.  I remembered the saying I used from Girl Scouts.  I printed it out on white cardstock, cut it out, layered it to black cardstock and used foam tape on the back.  I then added a few sequins and it was finished.
 
I hope you enjoyed my cards and I know you will enjoy the rest of the Design Team's creations.
 
Michele from CAS-ual Fridays did an amazing job on these stamps and dies.  A must-have for any card maker or scrapper!  I have included pictures of these new items below along with links to where they can be found at Laura's Loft.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great, crafty day!!!
 
Linda
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: