Thursday, February 4, 2016

Somebunny's Luck with Laura's Loft February Shop & Hop

https://lauras-loft-shop.myshopify.com/



Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Somebunny's Luck with Laura's Loft February Shop & Hop. I am honored to be a full time design team member for Laura's Loft along with a great group of talented designers.  My post today is part of  Laura's Shop & Hop for February featuring St. Patrick's Day and Easter.

You should have arrived here from  Lisa's Blog .  If not,  you can go back by clicking the Previous Button or her name.

 http://royalpumpkinart.blogspot.com/2016/02/st-pattyseaster-shop-hop-with-lauras.html



Our featured guest designer for this month is Noelia Iglesias.  She has some great projects for you to look at and enjoy.

Laura is also having a Somebunny's Luck Giveaway, details at the bottom.



My first creation is a St. Patrick's Day card made using Hero Arts "Acts of Kindness" stamp set, "Puttin on the Ritz" sequin mix, and Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Kits #2 (mowed lawn), #5(peeled paint), and #11(shabby Shutters).


To make this card, I cut a piece of white cardstock to 3 3/4 inches by 5 inches.  I stamped various shamrocks on the card using the hearts from Hero Arts "Acts of Kindness" stamp set in shades of green using Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I stamped the sentiment in green and added sequins from the "Puttin on the Ritz" sequin mix.  I added clear Wink of Stella to each shamrock.  I glued the white cardstock to a green piece of cardstock cut 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches. I adhered the whole thing to an A2 white card base. 


My second project is an Easter Card using Altenew "Painted Poppy" stamp set, "Raspberry Crush" sequin mix and Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Kits #13(abandoned coral) and #11 (festive berries, milled lavender).

 I started this card with a piece of 140# watercolor paper cut to 3 3/4 inches x 5 inches.  I applied the Tim Holtz Distress Inks onto an acrylic block and spritzed it with water.  I placed this on the watercolor paper and "smooshed" the acrylic block onto the paper.  After drying, I used black ink to put the flower and sentiment onto the card.  I placed a few sequins from the "Raspberry Crush" sequin mix.  I applied the watercolor paper to a piece of black cardstock and placed that onto an A2 white cardstock base.  I wanted to keep the card simple, but elegant. 

I hope you enjoyed my cards.  Thank you for joining Somebunny's Luck February Blog Hop.  These products and much more can be purchased at Laura's Loft.



This is the great prize for the Somebunny's Luck Giveaway and directions on how to enter.




TO ENTER:
There are several ways to enter and the more comments you make in the different social media outlets, the more entries you earn! It is required that you comment on each blog in the Hop.  After that, you are encouraged to like, and comment on our Facebook page, tag on our Instagram post and pin on Pinterest, as well as share on your own pages. The participant with the most entries wins the fabulous prize package! How cool is that!?!  Giveaway Rules and Requirements can be found on Laura's Post.

Laura's Loft is featuring 45% off on all Christmas Stamps and Dies on the Christmas Collection page and of course $10.00 off a $75.00 or more purchase, CODE  $10off75.


Be sure to check out these collections for new additions we have this month:
Tim Holtz Mini Ink Kits
Stamping Bella
Hero Arts
Ranger
Lawn Fawn
LL/DCB Exclusive Sequins


To get to the next designer on the hop, Sue T., just click on the button below.  If you get lost, click on the names listed below.  Have fun hopping and shopping!!!







1.   Laura  
2.   Deana Benson
3.   Jasmine Burgess
4.   Robbie Rubala
5.   Heart of Craft   (Emma)
6.   Lisa      
7.   Linda Gorman  YOU ARE HERE
8.   Sue T.-
9.   Kim
10. Noelia


I hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and Happy Easter.  Thank you for joining our Hop.

HAPPY CARD MAKING AND SCRAPPING!!!


Linda




No comments: