Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Random Acts of Kindness

Hi Everyone,

I missed posting yesterday because it was such a sunny, beautiful day here in northern Ohio.  It is even better today, so Arthur, my dog, and I will be headed outside shortly.

Last week I made 16 animal sympathy cards.  I had to put my mom's Dachshund down.  I had had Bingo since my mom died six years ago.  He was 16 years old and couldn't walk anymore.  He is now running wild with my mom and dad!    Anyway, this started me thinking what a hard job the people had who took care of the animals and how hard for the families suffering their loss.  I made the cards below and donated them to people to give out to the families who lost their pets.  





I also worked on some projects for a design team application.  I will post pictures of those projects next week after the deadline for the design team is over.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  It would be great fun to be on the design team for RG Studio 360.    

I hope everyone has a great crafty week ahead!  I can't believe March will be here day after tomorrow.  WOW!!!!

Thank you for taking time to check my blog.  Remember, if you have any questions or comments, please leave them below or contact me at lindahpd.aol

Happy Creating!!!

linda
 

No comments: