Friday, September 25, 2020

Clean and Simple Christmas Cards with Joy Clair




 Hello Everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.  Christmas will be here before we know it so I thought I would get started on my Christmas Cards.    I made a set of four of these.  It is so much fun making clean and simple cards!



I started these cards by using a simple dot cover plate die from my stash.  I cut a white piece of 80# card stock to 4 1/4  inches by 5 1/2 inches (an A2 card size front).  I die cut this and glued it to a white A2 card base.  I used the ink smooshing technique on another piece of white card stock with green ink and cut it with a square die measuring 1 1/2 inches.  I stamped the the image of the pine cone onto the square and the Christmas sentiment from the Rustic Christmas Sentiments Stamp Set and the celebrate sentiment from the Rustic Occasions Stamp Set onto white card stock.   I cut out the sentiments and ink blended around the edges with green ink to make them stand out. I also sprayed them with a glitter spray.  I glued these onto the card base and used gold NUVO drops to accent the card.  I made a set of four of these cards in about 30 minutes.  This card would be very easy to mass produce and it doesn't need any extra postage to mail it.  



Both of these fun stamp sets are on sale and so versatile!  






Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.  Please make sure you follow Joy Clair's Facebook PageColor by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook Page, Instagram, and Twitter.  Joy Clair also has a YouTube Channel and Pinterest Page. You can find great inspiration on any of these sites.

I hope you have time to check out this great stamp set and all the other crafty goodness at Joy Clair. Joy Clair is also carrying lots of fun dies and stencils.  If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at lindahpd@aol  Stay safe and stay well!



Happy Creating, 
Linda

No comments: