Sunday, October 25, 2020

Woofing You A Merry Christmas

 Hello and welcome to my blog!  

It is certainly hard to believe that Christmas is only two months away from today!!!  I hope everyone is getting a start on those Christmas cards.  Today I am showcasing the Dog Gone Digital Stamp Set.  This set is also available as a clear stamp set.  


My card for today is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches) made with white card stock.  To begin I stamped a piece of white card stock with a music background cover stamp in light gray so it would just be a background and not too bright.  I cut out the sentiment, dog, dog house, and bone from the digital download and colored these pieces with Copic Markers.  I used a stencil from my stash to make the clouds and green ink for the ground.  I drew trees in the background using a Copic Marker.  I glued the dog house on the card after gluing the bone in the entrance of the dog house.  I used foam tape to pop up the dog in front of the house.  I used white ink and a sponge dauber to put the snow on the the card.  I used grey ink to make the shadows under the dog and dog house.  I used a dog print stamp from my stash to make the dog prints.  I splattered white paint to make it look like it was snowing.  I popped up the sentiment, added a few sequins, and the card was finished.  If you had the clear stamp set, there are paw prints available to put them on the card.  

I enjoyed playing with this stamp set.  There are two adorable dogs in this set, I chose the one that reminded me more of my dog and looked like he was singing.


Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.  Please make sure you follow Joy Clair's Facebook PageColor by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook Page, Instagram, and Twitter.  Joy Clair also has a YouTube Channel and Pinterest Page. You can find great inspiration on any of these sites.

I hope you have time to check out this great stamp set and all the other crafty goodness at Joy Clair. Joy Clair is also carrying lots of fun dies and stencils.  If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at lindahpd@aol  Stay safe and stay well!





Happy Creating, 


Linda




No comments: