Sunday, August 24, 2014

Monster Book Markers

Greetings!
 
 
I decided to take a quick break from making cards and tried these bookmarks after a friend sent the link to me.  These were quick and easy.  I even used them in a "Monster" Challenge for a Facebook group I am in.  These bookmarks would make a cute embellishment on cards and would provide an extra gift with the card.  So many people use tablets these days instead of books, but I love both.  Anyone could find a use for a bookmark.
 
 


The link that I watched for these bookmarks is http://www.scrapbooking247.com/page-corner-bookmarks-tutorial/  I used stickles and googlie eyes.  I love a little sparkle and shine in everything.  I hope you enjoy marking theses.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment or email me at lindahpd@aol.com.  Enjoy!!!

linda


No comments: