Monday, September 1, 2014

Birthday Cards

Greetings!

 
I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day Weekend!  I have been working on lots of things in the past week.  Challenge cards, birthday cards, and a new "My September" scrap book starts today.  I thought I would post a few miscellaneous birthday cards that I made for friends.  Enjoy!
 
 

 A fun birthday card for a friend's grandson who turned 1 in August.


 I used a napkin technique for this card.
 
 A 40th Birthday card!  I didn't want to make it black and dark.  Life is too good at 40!




 
A napkin birthday card for a dear friend.  I even used the napkin to make the envelope!
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed looking at my cards!  Remember if you have any questions or comments, leave a comment below or email me at lindahpd@aol.com.  Have a great day!  Thanks for checking my blog.
 
 
linda


No comments: