Saturday, September 6, 2014

Challenge Cards

Greetings!
 
I have been having a lot of fun doing Challenge Cards I find on different groups.  These cards make you think out of the box and are a lot of fun.  I have posted two today.  I have been doing a Christmas Card Challenge making a card for each letter of Christmas.  We just finished Letter A-so when I complete them all I will post them together. 
 
 


This fist card, you had to make an animal card in a different shape besides the regular card shape.  I colored the bear, cut him out three times, and but this together.  I love the way it turned out.  The only trick to making a card like this is to make sure your image is symmetrical so you can fold it in half and the halves match up.


 
This card challenge was Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue.  The card could not be a wedding card or you could not use one item for two categories.  In this card, the Something Old is the blue flower, Something New is the die cut I used to make this card, Something Borrowed was the flower picture which my sister took, and Something Blue was the navy blue decorative paper with the blue enamel dots.
 
 
Challenges are lots of fun!  Try a few.  If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below or contact me on my email at lindahpd@aol.com.  Have a great day!!!
 
linda


No comments: