Friday, September 19, 2014

A New Technique: Triple Time Stamping

Greetings!
 
 
I just wanted to show everyone a new technique (new to me) I learned for a Card Challenge in a Card Swap Group I am in.  It is called Triple Time Stamping and it's a lot of fun.  I just recently purchased some cover all stamps and they were perfect for this challenge. But you can use any stamps you have to make this card. 
 
 The stamp I used was a stamped image that was 5" x 6" so it easily covered the whole card.  I stamped the image in black ink and colored it in.  I haven't had time to play with the technique but I think it would look really great using different sizes for your layering.  I might even try something similar with a napkin card. 
 Here is the link for showing you the technique:  http://youtu.be/bmculp_tz74
 
I also wanted to mention another website for everyone to check out.  It is www.crafttestdummies.com.  This is a new friend of mine and she has some great videos and ideas, not only for card making but all kinds of crafts.  Please check the website out and subscribe to her YouTube videos.  I think you will enjoy this site as much as I do.  She even showcased some of my cards on her web page!
 
Try this new technique and let me know if you have any questions.  It would be great if you posted your cards, too.  Leave a comment or email me at lindahpd@aol.com.  Thanks for checking my blog and have a great day!
 
linda


No comments: