Friday, September 12, 2014

Feels like Fall

 
Greetings!
 
 
It certainly feels like fall outside today in Northern Ohio, so I thought I would post a few fall/Halloween cards.  It is fun to start working on cards for a new season.  Even though I hate to see summer go. 
 
 
 
A glitter napkin card I made for my grandson's birthday.  I love all the fall napkins that are out in the stores now. 
 
 
These two Halloween cards were made totally from a Halloween Embellishment Swap I was in.  Everyone had to send at least 5 embellishments to their swap partner and make cards using only the swap items.  I had a great partner and received lots of cool Halloween stuff.  I especially loved the idea that she sent gauze.  It makes a perfect embellishment.  I just inked it with a little red and orange ink.  I love the way it turned out.  The only thing on both of these cards that I already had is the card base.

 
I absolutely love this little pumpkin girl.  I colored her with Copic Markers and I think she turned out great. 
 
I hope I have inspired you to make some new cards for the new season.  If you have any questions or comments, be sure to leave them below or email me at lindahpd@aol.com.  Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.  Remember, I also have plenty of cards for sale if you want one and don't want to make it.  Have a great weekend!
 
linda 


No comments: