Saturday, March 31, 2018

Happy Spring

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is ready for Easter tomorrow.   I have been busy the past few weeks with the RG Studio Design Team and classes.  I also have gotten a cold from my granddaughter twice in the last 3 weeks, so that has slowed me down a little.

I made a few Easter cards and some table decorations I wanted to share.  All the designs I used for these projects can be found at www.rgstudio360.com.

My first two projects are fun Easter cards featuring my granddaughter.  I used the Easter Rabbit Exclusive Digital Download and the Sketched Frames Exclusive Digital Download for both of these cards.






My next project is my table centerpiece.  It was quick and easy.  I placed my battery operated candles on my cake pedestal, poured jelly beans around them, and decorated them with belly bands I made using the Easter Rabbit Digital Download.







Place card holders for the Easter table were my last project. I had some left over Easter grass and used that!





 Those were my Easter projects for this year.  You could also use them for any Happy Spring celebrations too!  

I hope all of you have a glorious day tomorrow.  Enjoy your time with family and friends.  More projects and posts coming shortly.  Thank you for taking time to check my blog. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below or at my email, lindahpd@aol.   

Happy Paper Crafting,

Linda


No comments: