Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I Made It! RG Studio 360 Design Team

Hi everyone,

I am so excited, honored, and proud to be part of the RG Studio 360 Design Team.  I feel privileged to be a part of this group of  talented, creative women..  Richard Garay made the announcement last Saturday. I checked with our coordinator and was given the okay to display my entry projects.  

To apply for the team, we had to submit one card, one gift, and either a memory page or planner page. 

 My first submission is my card.  I used the "Make a Splash" digital download from the first card club kit.  This download will be available for purchase shortly.  The Card Club downloads are exclusive for period of time.  Please check out the Card Club for this month's purchase. 






My second submission is an 8 x 6 memory page.  I used the "So Loved" digital download for this project. And of course it features my granddaughter, Dacey.  I love the dangled hearts and foil on this project.





My last project is my gift project.  I used a frame I had in my stash.  I foiled and painted it.  I then used the "Winter Rose" digital download for the flowers on my project.  I love the pink and how it frames the saying.  




I loved making these projects.  Richard's digital downloads are amazing.  Each download comes in three formats, plain, outlined for easy machine cutting, and mini images. And you get all three!!!  How fun!
RG Studio 360 also offers at least 1 FREE digital download each month.  I used the FREE March digital download to make this card.


RG Studio 360 will be carrying more crafty supplies in the near future.  To keep informed on the latest happenings please join the RG Studio 360 Facebook group and/or follow RG Studio 360 on Instagram.

Here is a picture of all the great people that I will be working with along with Richard and his staff to Make Amazing Happen.



Another quick update.  FREE digital download and FREE virtual class is available on RG Studio 360 called "Make Waves".  Sign up and get the downloads and the link to the class on March 24th.  

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to check out my blog.  If you have any questions or comments, leave them below or email me at lindahpd@aol.  

Have a great week!!!!

Happy Crafting,

linda

No comments: