Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Cards Day 2

Hi everyone!  I am posting another Christmas card that I made at my crop last weekend.
I made this card in a 9x4 format and I think it looks really nice. This size card would be nice
to use if you were sending money, a letter, or a check to someone. You wouldn't need to
fold them.

 
 
I embossed the craft card stock first, then stamped on the sentiment and found a "Believe" sticker that I thought looked really nice.   I added a few snowflakes and the card was done.
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to check my cards out!  I hope everyone has a great rest of the week.    Another card coming on Friday!
 
linda
 


2 comments:

Shawn Mosch said...

What a great card . . . love the snowflakes!
Shawn ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordinator
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!

Unknown said...

I love the concept of a 9 X 4 card. It's clever.
The embossing is wonderful, and it is perfect for the snowflake theme.
Thank you for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD.