Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas Cards Day 7

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone had a good week.  Hard to believe it is Friday already.  Today's cards are made from the scraps of Day 6's cards.  When I cut the dies for Day 6 I kept the paper they were cut out of and used them in a set of four cards.  I will be showing you two of those cards.  When you look back at Day 6 you can see where these came from.  Enjoy!


 I drew in the snowflakes on the inside of this card so it didn't look so grey.
 

All I added to the inside of this one was a Santa sticker.
 
 
I made a set of 4 of these cards, all basically the same.  The other two say TREE and HOME in the same type of sticker letters on the front.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  I hope you all have a great weekend.  Stay warm.  It is supposed to be a high of 26 degrees here in Cleveland on Sunday.  A good time to stay inside and make your Christmas Cards!  Thanks for checking my blog.
 
linda

No comments: