Monday, November 4, 2013

Christmas Cards Day 1

Hi everyone,
I am sorry it has been a week since my last post.  I spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Bertram Inn in Aurora, Ohio for a scrapbooking, cardmaking weekend.  We had a great time and certainly got alot accomplished.  I made 40 new cards and matching envelopes.  My friend was able to get 69 scrapbook pages completed and a couple of other small projects.  I tried making some new card styles for this year.  The card I am going to show you would make a great Christmas card for a man. 

I love this card because it looks like it was a difficult card to make and it was really easy.  Making the first card was a little time consuming, but once I made one it was easy to duplicate.  I used wooden stars from Studio Calico and think they were just perfect for this card.  I made a set of four of these cards.  The envelopes match the background where the stars are.  All four cards are made the same but use different background papers.

I hope everyone has a great week this week.  I will try and post a new card on every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until I have shown them all to you.  If you have any questions or would like to know more about a specific card, please leave a comment or get in touch with me on Facebook.  Thank you so much for checking out my blog.  I appreciate it!!

linda

No comments: