Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Cards Day 5-Wooden Embellishments

Hi,
The two cards I am posting today were quick and easy.  I added wooden embellishments which really make a card stand out.


I love the colors in these cards!  The first card I just added a sentiment and 3 starbursts in different sizes.  I added red stickles to the center of each for an extra pop.  The second card I used some wooden ornaments.  These wooden embellishments are really popular right now and you can find them in all shapes and sizes.  My favorites come from StudioCalico, but a lot of companies are making them.  They are light and don't add too much dimension to the card so it can still be mailed.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week.  Christmas is 6 weeks from today!  Hard to believe.  Let me know if you are interested in any special Christmas cards or techniques.  Thanks for checking out my blog!

linda 

No comments: