Friday, November 15, 2013

Quick and Easy Christmas Decoration/Gift

Hi everyone,
I thought I would take a break today from posting cards and post a quick and easy Christmas decoration that would make a great gift.  I saw this idea at the crop I attended on November 1-3 and I thought it was great.  All you need to make this decoration is a shadow box frame (any size), bells, and Christmas decorative paper.  I painted the saying on the front but you could cut it out in vinyl or use scrapbook letters just the same.

I love the way it turned out.  This frame can stand alone or be hung on the wall.  I used an 8" x8" frame from Michaels, but you can use any shadow box frame.  The jingle bells come in all different colors, I used silver/red/white.  All these supplies are usually on sale at Michaels or JoAnns so it makes the gift inexpensive, too.

I hope you get a chance to try one of these.  Have a great weekend.  I will post more cards on Monday.  Thanks for stopping at my blog!

linda

No comments: