Thursday, May 14, 2020

A Slimline Card Featuring Joy Clair's Best Buds Stamp Set

Hello everyone!

Today I am featuring a slimline card made using Joy Clair's Best Buds Stamp Set.  I love the cute critters and the fun friend sayings in this set.  During these difficult time I really miss my friends.  This is a great way to let your friends know you are thinking about them.


  


To make this card, I first made a slimline card base out of white card stock  The card stock  is 8 inches wide and 9 inches tall. I folded the card stock in half at 4 inches.  The card base then measures 4 inches by 9 inches.  I used a die from Pinkfresh Studios to cut the aqua piece of card stock.  I placed the aqua piece on the card base without adhering it down and used a pencil to mark where each of the circles were.  I removed the aqua piece of card stock.  I die cut 3 slightly larger circles out of an alcohol ink background from my stash.  I glued them to the white card base in the penciled circles I had drawn  I stamped the images and sentiments from the Best Buds Stamp Set onto white card stock and colored the images with Copic markers. I glued the sentiments and images to the aqua card stock.  I used foam tape on the back of the aqua card stock, centered it above the alcohol inked circles and adhered it to the card base.  I used a NUVO glitter pen on each image and added sequins for a little extra sparkle.

The link for the Best Buds Stamp Set is below. 





Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my blog.  I hope you get a chance to check out all the great products that Joy Clair has to offer. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or contact me at lindahpd@aol.

Have a great day!  Please stay safe and stay well!

Happy Creating,

linda

    

No comments: