Thursday, May 7, 2020

New Joy Clair Greetings & Thinking of You Challenge



Hello everyone!


It's time for another Joy Clair Challenge on the Joy Clair Stamp Projects Facebook Page. An album for each challenge will be posted on the Joy Clair Clear Stamp Projects Facebook Page. Please upload your entries to this album.

The CHALLENGE today is GREETINGS & THINKING OF YOU.   Create a card or project using a Joy Clair stamp or digital download  with a greeting or thinking of you sentiment.  A winner will be randomly picked on May 21, 2020. The winner will be able to pick a free digital download of their choice. All entries must be uploaded to the Challenge Album by 11:59 EDT on May 20, 2020.

Here is an example of the card I made.








To make this card, I used an ink smooshed background and adhered a white die cut to it.  I colored the image from the Martha's Flowers Stamp Set with Copic markers and fussy cut it and the sentiment out.  I glued the sentiment to a piece of black card stock and cut it out to make a shadow behind the greeting.  I popped up the flower piece and sentiment with foam tape.  This was mounted to an A2 size card base.  I added splatters with black ink and silver sparkle.  I used a NUVO sparkle pen on the flowers for extra sparkle. 




The link for this beautiful stamp set is listed below.  The stamp set comes with a free digital die download! (svg)



Thank you so much for checking my blog.  Make a card or project letting someone know you are thinking of them at this trying time.  

I am looking forward to seeing all the beautiful creations and Good Luck!

Happy Creating,

linda  

No comments: