Thursday, July 9, 2020

Joy Clair Christmas in July



Hello everyone and welcome to Christmas in July!  Every Thursday in July, Joy Clair will be celebrating Christmas.  Today the celebration is the stamp bundle below. 









To celebrate this event, I created a Christmas card using the Rustic Christmas Stamp Set from the bundle. 



To create this card, I started with an alcohol inked background from my stash.  I die cut the snowflake overlay with the Snowflake Coverplate Die by Gina Marie Designs,which is also available from Joy Clair Designs.  I die cut the snowflake coverplate using a white glitter piece of card stock.  I sprayed the back of the die cut with spray adhesive and glued it to the inked background.  I stamped the frame and sentiment from the Rustic Christmas stamp set onto white card stock.  I colored the frame and inside the "merry" with Copic Markers.  I cut the image out with my Scan-n-Cut.  I popped the image up with foam squares and adhered it to the middle of the card.  I used gold NUVO drops to accent the snowflakes and the image.  I set this aside to dry.  After everything was dry, I adhered the piece to a brown A2 card base.  I love using non-traditional colors for Christmas!  It is always fun to get a head start on making your Holiday Cards!!! This stamp set is very versatile and works perfectly with the Rustic Sentiments Stamp Set!  What a great bundle!!!


Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.  Please make sure you follow Joy Clair's Facebook PageColor by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook Page, Instagram, and Twitter.  Joy Clair also has a YouTube Channel and Pinterest Page. You can find great inspiration on any of these sites.

I hope you have time to check out this great deal and all the other crafty goodness at Joy Clair.  If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at lindahpd@aol  Stay safe and stay well!





Happy Creating, 

Linda

No comments: