Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Joy Clair New Release Featuring Big Hugs Stamp Set



Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Joy Clair New Release.  Today, I am featuring the new Big Hugs stamp set.  I love this stamp set!  So many ways and occasions to use it with!!!  I made two cards with this set.






My first card, I die cut a piece of white card stock with a frame die from my stash and also die cut a grey piece of card stock one size bigger.  I ink blended the background by dragging my ink pads across the card stock.  I love the way this turned out!  I used the digital stamp for this card.  I colored the images with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out.  I popped up the dog with foam tape and placed him on the card.  I placed the bones and puppy paws around the dog.  I used a gold sticker strip to ground the dog.  I glued this piece to the larger die cut grey piece.  I placed this onto an A2 white card base.  I accented the dog bones and puppy paws with Glossy Accents and sprinkled them with glitter while they were wet.  I fussy cut the sentiments and glued one to the top of the card and one to the bottom of the card.  I added black Nuvo drops and let them dry.








To make this second card, I cut a piece of white card stock to 3 3/4 inches by 5 inches.  I used the Fish Net Stencil with green glitter gel and let it dry.  I then offset the stencil and ink blended the rest of the background.  Make sure you mask off the area so your background comes out crisp..Don't forget to rinse your stencil and other tools right away after using the glitter gel.  I printed the digital image on 80# white card stock, colored it with Copic Markers and fussy cut it out along with the sentiment.  I popped up the dog with foam tape and placed it onto the stenciled piece.  I used two silver frames from my stash and placed them around the dog.  I glued the sentiment to the bottom.  I glued the stenciled piece to black card stock and glued this to an A2 white card base.  I love how this turned out!

Be sure to check at the new stamps sets at Joy Clair Designs. Don't forget to look at the dies and stencils too!  You have the choice of buying the clear stamp set or a digital stamp set, or both!!!


Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.  Please make sure you follow Joy Clair's Facebook PageColor by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook Page, Instagram, and Twitter.  Joy Clair also has a YouTube Channel and Pinterest Page. You can find great inspiration on any of these sites.

I hope you have a chance to look at this fun, new stamp sets. if you have any questions, please leave a comment below or  email me at lindahpd@aol.   Have a great day!  Stay safe.  Stay well!





Happy Creating!

Linda

No comments: