Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Joy Clair New Release Day 1


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the New Joy Clair Release.  Today I am showcasing cards from the Cup of Joy Digital Stamp Set and the Floral Joy Digital Stamp Set.  I also have a bonus card featuring the Spicy Like That Digital Stamp Set, where 50% of the proceeds will go to Feeding America to help food banks during these most difficult times. 


My first card features the Cup of Joy Digital Stamp.




To make this card I colored the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them out.  I stenciled a white piece of card stock with a rose stencil using pink ink.  I tied a bow and placed it on the stenciled layer, popped up the cup of flowers with foam tape and placed it partially over the bow.  I also popped up the sentiment.  I placed the stenciled piece onto a black piece of card stock and adhered this to an A2 white card base.  



My second card features the Floral Joy Digital Stamp Set .




To make this card I colored and fussy cut the images from the digital stamp set.  I used a cover plate die with hearts to cut out a violet piece of card stock.  I left some of the cut pieces in the die to add a little detail.  I adhered the die cut to my A2 white card base.  I used foam tape and popped the flowers up in the center of the card.  I framed the sentiment with a piece of black card stock and used foam tape to pop it up.



My bonus card features the Spicy Like That Digital Stamp Set.

.


To make this card I used a stenciled background that I made with silver glitter glaze.  I colored the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them.  I used foam tape to popped them up on the stenciled background.  I used foam tape on the sentiment too.  I framed the stenciled piece with green card stock and red card stock.  This was all placed on a white A2 card base. 


 ***For all my digital downloads I use an 80lb white card stock and print them on a laser printer.  If you don't have a laser printer you can take them to an office store to be printed.  Make sure you bring your own paper.  An ink jet printer is fine, but the laser makes it so much easier to use your alcohol markers with.  


Links for the digital stamp sets and for the blog hop are listed below.  There are two great prizes up for grabs in this blog hop.



PRIZES:


I have a great surprise for you. To celebrate this new release,  Den Nichols, owner of Simply Charming Everyday, a fabulous place dedicated to creating beautiful and functional products for crafters and our supplies, is giving us a
Walking on Sunshine Junkie Bunkie and Accessory ZIP Bag to be combined with our regular prizes.





This hop will have two winners, one will receive the above fabulous set from Simply Charming Everyday , plus, a surprise package from Joy Clair Designs. The second winner, will receive a gift card of $20 dollars valid for stamp only at Joy Clair Designs Store.

To be entered to win, all you need to do is hop along with us and comment on each blog. In other words, leave an original and creative comment and not simply "I liked, beautiful card, etc". Therefore, hoppers must comment on all stops along the way both days.
Comments are due by 05/6/2020 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner will be announced on the Joy Clair Designs Blog on 05/13/2020.  Best of luck to you all and remember, you need to leave original and creative comments!
If you didn’t hop yet, you are going to want to.  I promise it will be worth it! I hope you enjoyed it and are walking away loving the projects and feeling inspired with Day 1.  Here is the full hop line up just in case:


Linda Gorman- you are here

We hope you enjoyed our new products



Thank you so much for taking the time to check out the new release.  Come back tomorrow for more of the new release.  





Happy Creating, 
linda

18 comments:

Joan K said...

Love, love all the flowers in this release! Your cards are adorable, thanks for all the inspiration!

creative lady said...

Linda, love your cards. Love your coloring and the bright spring colors you used.

Mary Reiner said...

These are beautiful Linda! I’m loving this new release!

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Linda, Your cards for these 2 new digi sets are both beautiful! I love all the different colored flowers on the first card, and the second card is just so soft and feminine! :)

Karthikha said...

Fantastic set of floral cards with great backgrounds!! The first one is my fav of all with the awesome color combination and rose stenciled background! The floral coffee cup is sooo refreshing :) And your spicy card is so fun! :)

mamawcindy said...

Love your cards. The third one is so fun. I sure wish I had a Laser printer. I'm have just recently started getting into digital stamps. Thanks for sharing!

Becca Yahrling said...

These are all colored beautifully. I love the purple floral card & the pretty design. And I love that you used curling ribbon on the first card.

LeeAnn McKinney said...

Your cards are beautiful, not sure which I like better the stencil or die cut background. Both are awesome.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful color combos on your pretty cards! Awesome coloring on these pretty floral designs!

sharon g said...

The chili peppers celebrating is awfully cute. This just cracks me up. I love the DEEP colors you chose.

Samanthak said...

Wow what a great release! You cards rock! Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us. I think the best thing about digital stamps is the INSTANT gratification. You order them and then they are in your inbox!

Sue D said...

I like the backgrounds for both of these pretty cards.

Sharon W said...

Love your shading on card 1 and 2 but also how u popped the cup and saying and the the 3rd card was adorable!

Sharon W said...

I forgot to thank you for helping Feed America❤

Avra Williams said...

Beautiful floral cards and your Cinco de Mayo card is so fun!

Maria Pilar said...

I love your cards with such joy colors. Great designs
Thanks for the inspirations

The Hopeful Crafter said...

Hello. I love the purple colors that you used in your cards and I have that heart die background die - I love how you used it. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic cards. Love the die cut
hearts - make a wonderful backdrop
for the pretty flowers.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com