Thursday, April 9, 2020

Joy Clair Stamps Think Spring Challenge

New Joy Clair Challenges





Hello everyone!

Starting today and continuing on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays every month is the New Joy Clair Challenge on the Joy Clair Clear Stamp Projects Facebook Page. An album for each challenge will be posted on the Joy Clair Clear Stamp Projects Facebook Page.

The CHALLENGE today is THINK SPRING.   Create a card or project using a Joy Clair stamp or digital download showcasing anything that reminds you of spring. A winner will be randomly picked on April 23rd. The winner will be able to pick a free digital download of their choice. All entries must be uploaded to the Challenge Album by 8AM EDT on April 23rd.

Here is an example of a card I made.




To make this card, I ink blended the background, cut a pink oval with an oval die set, and colored the image from the Bunny Greetings Digital Download.  I fussy cut the flower pot and sentiment and glued them to the oval.  I then glued the oval to the ink blended background and placed that on the white A2 card base.



To make this project I colored and fussy cut the images from the Bonnie Bunny Digital Download. I glued the images to a purple piece of card stock 1" wide and 12" long.  I wrapped it around each candle, glued the ends together and cut off the excess.

Both of these projects were made using the digital downloads by CraftyMelinda.com

Have fun creating. I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s creations. Have fun and Think Spring!







Linda



No comments: