Thursday, June 25, 2020

Fun with Joy Clair's Floral Joy Digital Stamp





Hello Everyone and Happy Summer,

I hope everyone is enjoying the first few days of summer.  I am so glad it arrived.  Along with summer comes so many beautiful flowers.  This week I decided to use the Floral Joy Digital Stamp Set.

Here it today's card:





To make this card, I downloaded the Floral Joy Digital Stamp and printed it onto a piece of 80# white card stock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and fussy cut it out.  I also printed the Cup of Joy Digital Stamp and fussy cut the "Thinking of You" sentiment out.  For the background, I used a piece of white 140# watercolor paper cut to 4 1/4 inches by 5 1/2 inches.  I used Karin Markers to watercolor a plaid background.  I love to free hand background like this.  You could use any watercolors to make the plaid background.  I let the background dry and then accented it with a black marker to make it look more like a plaid.  I cut down the plaid background to 3 3/4 inches by 5 inches and adhered it to a piece of navy card stock measuring 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches.  I die cut the Pleated Lace Rectangle Die out using the third largest rectangle die in the set.  I used an X-acto knife to cut out the middle of the die cut.  I cut right along the inner dotted lines.  I used this piece as a frame on my card.  I glued the frame to my card.  I popped the flower image up with foam tape and placed it in the top left corner of the frame.  I  popped up the sentiment and placed it on the card.  I used a white gel pen to accent the berries and center of the flowers.  I glued the navy card panel to and A2 white card base.  I added blue NUVO drops after the card was assembled for an added accent. 

Here are the links to the products I used:









Joy Clair has some new products in the shop and the Pleated Lace Rectangle is one of them.  I love this die set.  It is super versatile!  It is one of my go to dies! You can check all of the new products at the link below.  



Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.  Please make sure you follow Joy Clair's Facebook PageColor by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook Page, Instagram, and Twitter.  Joy Clair also has a YouTube Channel and Pinterest Page. You can find great inspiration on any of these sites.

I hope you enjoyed this card.  It is so much fun creating your own backgrounds.  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or email mail me at lindahpd@aol.  Have a wonderful summer day.  Stay safe and Stay well!

Happy Creating, 

Linda

No comments: