Thursday, June 18, 2020

Fun with Joy Clair’s Spring Stroll before Spring is Over





Hello Everyone and welcome to my blog!

Today I will be showcasing the Joy Clair Spring Stroll Stamp Set.  Summer will officially be here in a few days, so I wanted to have one last spring fling. 






For today's card I started with a piece of white card stock cut to 5 1/2 inches by 4 1/4 inches.  I used Distress Oxide inks and swiped the stamp pads down and across the panel to make the background.  I set this to dry and cut the white lattice with a cover plate die from my stash.  I stamped the boot and sentiment onto white card stock.  I colored the boot with Copic markers and used my Distress Oxide ink to blend around the sentiment.  I fussy cut the boot and sentiment out.  I wanted the boot to stand out so I used foam tape to pop it up in the center of the circle.  I also used a glitter pen on the boot to make it sparkle.  I popped up the sentiment also.  I adhered this panel to an A2 white card base.  I added small drops of  Nuvo Glitter drops to each intersecting line to give the card added dimension.  I also added Nuvo drops around the boot.  This card could be sent to anyone at any time.  I have listed the link to this darling stamp set below.  I think lots of fun cards could be made with the bicycle and umbrella too!

Here is the link to the Spring Stroll Stamp Set.  This set also comes with a free digital die download (SVG).


Spring Stroll 



Joy Clair Designs is celebrating the owner's birthday with 20% off ALL Digital and Clear Stamp Sets.  Use code:  BIRTHDAY20.  The sale ends June 20th, so you still have a couple of days to get this great deal.  The link for shopping is here.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.  Please make sure you follow Joy Clair's Facebook PageColor by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook Page, Instagram, and Twitter.  Joy Clair also has a YouTube Channel and Pinterest Page. You can find great inspiration on any of these sites.

If you have any questions leave them in the comments or my email lindahpd@aol.


Have a great day and Happy Creating!!!

Linda

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Who makes the lattice cover die?

Gail said...

Stunning- love it.