Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Joy Clair New Release Featuring A Little Wine and Ooh La La Stamp Sets







Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Day One of Joy Clair's New Release.  Today I am featuring two new Joy Clair Stamp releases, A Little Wine and Ooh La La.  Both of these new stamp sets are so much fun to play with.  My first two cards feature A Little Wine stamp set. 








To make this first card, I die cut a piece of white card stock using the the Pleated Lace Rectangle Die.  I ink blended the card stock and splattered it with black ink and gold paint.  I stamped the image on white card stock, colored it with Copic Markers and die cut it with an oval die from my stash.  I also cut an oval frame out of blue card stock.  I glued the oval to the center of the blended card stock. I stamped the sentiment, cut it out, and framed it with black card stock.  I glued this to the top of the card.  I cut a piece of  black card stock 1/8 of an inch bigger than the blended piece and glued those together.  I adhered this piece to a white A2 card base.  I added gold Nuvo drops for extra bling.









For my next card, I found an ink blended background in my stash and splattered it with black ink.  I die cut a white piece of card stock with a die from my stash.  I glued this to my background.  I stamped the mouse and wine glass onto white card stock and colored them with  Copic Markers  I added Glossy Accents to the wine glass and then sprinkled glitter over it before it was dry.  I fussy cut both stamped images and the sentiment.  I glued them to the background.  I used a black strip from my stash to ground the images.  I offset the sentiment with a piece of black card stock and glued it to the card.  I framed this with a black piece of card stock and glued the whole thing to a white A2 card base.  I added black Nuvo drops for extra dimension.


The next two cards feature the Ooh La La stamp set.








To make this card, I used an alcohol ink blended background from my stash.  I cut an oval from a white piece of card stock measuring 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches.  I cut a piece of acetate bigger than the oval, and glued it to the back of the white card stock to make a shaker card.  I stamped the image, fussy cut it, and colored it with Copic Markers. I glued this to the middle of my blended background so it would be in the middle of the oval.  I added a double layer of foam tape around the back of the oval cut piece, added some sequins, and glued the two pieces together to make the shaker card.  I stamped, fussy cut, and colored the lipstick and eyeshadow case.  I glued these onto the white oval piece.  I added this to an A2 yellow card base.  I added extra sequins to the front of the card.  I cut out both sentiments and framed them with yellow card stock and glued them to the card.  I love how colorful this card is!!!








For the second card, I started with a piece of white card stock.  I stenciled it with yellow and pink inks using the Fish Net Stencil found at Joy Clair.  I offset the stencil to make an over all pattern.  I used clear glitter gel over the pink areas to make them stand out.  I stamped and colored the image with Copic Markers and fussy cut it. I added gold sparkle to the purse.   After the background was completely dry, I glued the image to the card stock and used a yellow  and gold sticker lines to ground the image.  I framed the card with a piece of black card stock cut 1/8 of an inch larger than the decorative piece and then glued this to an A2 gold glittery card base.  **Make sure you clean your stencil and tools right away after using the glitter gel**

Be sure to check all the new stamps sets at Joy Clair Designs. Don't forget to look at the dies and stencils too!  You have your choice of a clear stamp set or a digital stamp set.













Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.  Please make sure you follow Joy Clair's Facebook PageColor by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook Page, Instagram, and Twitter.  Joy Clair also has a YouTube Channel and Pinterest Page. You can find great inspiration on any of these sites.

I hope you have a chance to look at this fun, new stamp sets. if you have any questions, please leave a comment below or  email me at lindahpd@aol.   Have a great day!  Stay safe.  Stay well!


Happy Creating!!!

Linda

No comments: